If you're not receiving emails from DigiQuatics, it's possible that the email is going in your email's spam filter or that you mistyped your email when you or your supervisor created an account on DigiQuatics.
Here are some quick troubleshooting tips:
- Check the spam filter on your email account.
- Add "[email protected]" as a contact in your email.
- Mark messages from "digiquatics.com" as "Not Spam".
- Whitelist "digiquatics.com" and "mg.digiquatics.com" in your email provider's settings.
- Whitelist the DigiQuatics mail server Internet Protocol (IP) address 220.127.116.11.
- Ask your server administrator to whitelist the above domains and IP address on the company / organization email server.
If you mistyped your email address when signing up for your account, simply login to DigiQuatics to update it on your My Profile page.
If you have tried all of the above and you are still not receiving emails please contact us at [email protected] or via Intercom.